- Only Committee and Club Members will be allowed the opportunity to vote during Meetings and AGM/EGM’s but everyone is welcome/encouraged to bring new ideas forward and help the club to continue in the right direction
- The responsibilities of each role is below. We are looking to fill the gaps ASAP so if you are interested, or wish to help out in any other capacity, then please complete the Volunteer recruitment form.
- The AGM Will be held before the beginning of each new season
- Election of officers and other committee members shall take place at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Officers once elected shall be invited to serve for a period of 3 years. Nominations for any of the positions must be given to the Club Secretary and must have a Proposer and a Seconder.
- An individual may hold no more than 2 positions within the Committee and 3 roles within the Club.
- In the event of any Officer or Committee Member being found guilty of Gross Misconduct, the officers and the Committee have the right to remove that person by a majority 70:30 decision.
- All discipline issues will be dealt with by the Committee according to the Greenmeadow Discipline Policy.
Chairman:- Martin Doyle
- To be an active and enthusiastic figure-head and ambassador for the club
- To assist with the running of the club at all levels and actively lead the club forward into the future
- To act in an advisory capacity to the club as a whole, and the Committee in particular
- To be responsible for the direction, policy and image of the club
- To act as Chairperson for the General Committee ensuring it fulfils all its responsibilities and commitments
- To ensure that the Constitution of the club is maintained at all times.
- To act as a focal point for all members and parents and be available accordingly
- To represent the club with the leagues, Referees Society and F .A. etc. at all times
- To ‘Chair’ formal general meetings of the Club, specifically the Annual General Meeting, but also any meeting of the Committee and/or Sub committee.
- To act as an advisor and or a point of appeal to Officers if they consider that the Committee is acting contrary to the rules of the Club or in such a way as to jeopardise the current workings and/or future well being of the Club.
Secretary: – Carly Taylor
- To be responsible for all aspects of membership as defined in the Constitution.
- To arrange the dates, times, places and agendas of all meetings.
- To ensure all members are informed of all meetings on a timely basis.
- To act as liaison person with all team managers for arrangement of fixtures.
- To represent the club with the leagues, Referees Society and F .A. etc. at all times. To assist with the arrangement and execution of any club organized social activities.
- To maintain a Club register at all times, of all playing members.
- To collect Club registration fees from all players, within the appropriate timescale set out in the Constitution.
- To similarly maintain the league registration forms and fees for each league player and to submit to the WFA.
- To also keep a register of all temporary playing visitors and collect the associated fee.
- To make the registration records available to the Committee, upon request.
- To distribute the Club Code of Conduct to every member (not just playing members) and ensure that a signed copy is returned and filed.
- Oversee the day to day running of the club
- Attend, or arrange delegate, league meetings
Treasurer :- Craig King
- To maintain an accurate and up to date Book of Accounts at all times
- To be responsible for all moneys paid into and out of the club at all times.
- To keep and issue appropriate receipts for all transactions.
- To make the accounts available to the General Committee and auditor(s) on request.
- To actively make it his/her business to ensure all financial activity is handled properly.
- To ensure that the fees collected, reconcile to the playing membership list at all times.
- To ensure that all subscriptions are banked as soon as possible.
Child Welfare/Protection :- Carly Taylor
- To be responsible for the welfare and protection of all the players and officials within the club.
- Maintain records of all Club officials certificates and qualifications
- Keep up to date with all league, FA and legal requirements communicating to throughout the club.
- Create required documents and contracts to promote awareness the Clubs code of conduct for Child welfare.
- Be the first point of contact for anyone who has Child Welfare/protection concerns and provide guidance.
- Ensure all Officials working with children, within the club, hold relevant CRB and child protection
- Club members are registered volunteers performing various roles within the club but not part of the committee.
- Only Committee and club Members have the right to vote at meetings, AGM’s and EGM’s
- To represent the interests of his squad within the structure of the club.
- To conduct training sessions so as to adequately prepare the squad for competition in keeping with the ethos of the club.
- To maintain good standards of behaviour and discipline within the squad.
- To make every attempt to ensure the safety of his squad at all times on and off the field.
- To be responsible for team selection for all fixtures.
- To attempt to give the less able players in the squad every opportunity to develop
- To be responsible for the management and condition of the designated kit(s).
- To ensure, with the secretary, that all fixtures are properly arranged, and completed.
- To ensure adequate availability of players to fulfil all fixtures.
- To ensure adequate transport facilities are in place for all away fixtures.
- To ensure collection of match subscription fees, fines and payment of referees.
- To communicate the results of all games.
- To ensure they and any Volunteers have the minimum required qualifications
Greenmeadow Youth Charter Standard Club